UFH Pro Matt 200
The Standard mat products all have an adhesive backing for easy installation. Use our mats in larger more straight-forward shaped rooms.
Calculate the correct sized mat/s for your area and choose from one of our mat products depending on your requirements. To install simply roll them out, cut the mat backing and turn back and forth to cover your floor.
- Mats come in a full range of sizes from 1-12m2
- Full adhesive backing for easy install
- Quick to install in larger areas
- The heating cable is only 2mm thick
- One 3m long connection cable for easy install
- Lifetime WarmTouch Pro guarantee, and for the first 10 years we even cover the entire floor
This mat is as good as any available. It’s only 2mm thin, has an adhesive backing, class leading technical specification and is ideal for warming floors or indeed heating the floors in any room.
You can use up to 23m2 of the 160watt mat systems on one thermostat
Mats are 50cm wide.
|1.0m2||PRO010200||0.5 x 2.0m|
|1.5m2||PRO015200||0.5 x 3.0m|
|2.0m2||PRO020200||0.5 x 4.0m|
|2.5m2||PRO025200||0.5 x 5.0m|
|3.0m2||PRO030200||0.5 x 6.0m|
|4.0m2||PRO040200||0.5 x 8.0m|
|5.0m2||PRO050200||0.5 x 10.0m|
|6.0m2||PRO060200||0.5 x 12.0m|
|7.0m2||PRO070200||0.5 x 14.0m|
|8.0m2||PRO080200||0.5 x 16.0m|
|9.0m2||PRO09200||0.5 x 18.0m|
|10.0m2||PRO100200||0.5 x 20.0m|
- rds for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
Technical data 200w
|Thickness of mat/wire||~ 3.3 mm|
|Protection class||I + 30mA RCD|
|Net colour||Red – textile|
|Space between heating wires||7 cm|
|Supply lead length||3.0m|